Oklahoma Metal Roof Restoration & Coatings
Preferred Roofing provides metal roof coatings restoration repair.
- Prevents leaks
- Extends the life of your roof
- Optional warranties available
Complete Coverage In Five Easy Steps
The metal roofing system is easy to install and won’t disrupt your business or work. Here’s how this innovative system works.
Benefits of the Metal Roof Restoration System
- Stops Leaks
- Saves Energy & Money
- 10 Year, Non-Prorated Warranty
- Less Expensive Than Replacement
- Extends Roof Life
- Tax Benefits
Light Roofs, Bright Ideas
By using our Energy Star labeled roof products on a roof, you can lower roof surface temperatures by 15 to 30 percent and decrease the amount of heat transferred into the building’s interior, thus reducing cooling costs and reducing air pollution.
- Surface Preparation: Power wash entire roof surface to clean and prepare roof.
- Optional Primer: After proper surface preparation, rusted surfaces are primed with a rust inhibiting metal primer, depending on age and condition of existing roof.
- Caulking: All fastener heads are caulked with Kwik Kaulk Fastener Grade to prevent leaks
- Seam Treatment: All metal seams are waterproofed with a durable fabric and embedded with an elastomeric base coat that will expand and contract with the changing climates.
- Finish Coat: We apply a white, reflective top coat for durability and energy efficiency.
- Top Coat: This lightweight, flexible, seamless and weatherproof system carries a UL Class A fire rating and in standard white is Energy Star rated.